Saturday, June 13, 2009

Life is Fun

You're not going to believe this.

I met a sweet, interesting, smart, successful, intriguing, dare I say gentlemanly, man.

I have seen him twice in 2 days. It's somewhat lovely. But very new of course.

New, but full of all kinds 'o potential. Not to mention that a relationship with said man offers me the possibility of one of the best summers I've ever had. His whole life revolves around yachting in some of the most beautiful places on earth.

Yea, heh. I almost wish I was kidding. But I'm not.

I just. can't. believe. this. universe. sometimes.

But REEEEEEAAAALLLLLY. A girlfriend who announces she's pregnant a few weeks into the relationship (knock wood) is bound to be a real turn on, right? Sure! Hoist the sails, let's sail to the Caribbean! (as she barfs over the side of the boat).

Ah, life.

3 comments:

Meg said...

It just figures! I'm thrilled that you met someone who sounds so wonderful! I'm sorry the timing is so frustrating. I imagine it must be tough trying to decide if you should move forward or put your plans on hold again.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that always the way? Enjoy it anyway!! You never know - he may be thrilled at the possibilities. :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it! Possibilities are always thrilling.